Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 41% on the GoNorte Adjustable Tire Deflators - Heavy Duty Solid Brass (Set of 4) by GoNorte at Road compass. MPN: 655043568613. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. GoNorte Adjustable Brass Tire Deflators are heavy duty 100% brass and built with rust free inner springs and components. These tire deflators are
Product Description & Reviews
GoNorte Adjustable Brass Tire Deflators are heavy duty 100% brass and built with rust free inner springs and components. These tire deflators are used to reliably air down all 4 of your tires to a preset PSI quickly. Before your adventure setup your deflators using a standard tire pressure gauge. Then when you are ready to air down simply screw the deflators onto each tire valve to automatically deflate all tires to your preset pressure. Once you have set your desired PSI on these deflators you will not have to set them again, unless you wish to change the pressure setting. Store these deflators in your vehicle and always know that you can quickly air down to a set PSI.
GoNorte Tire Deflators will not let you down. They have been tested in a variety of conditions, temperatures, environments.
- In order to set up your deflators you need to set one tire to your desired PSI.
- Using a standard tire pressure gauge deflate a spare tire or a single tire down to your desired pressure.
- Then begin setting up each deflator by winding the lock ring and adjusting cap all the way down (clockwise).
- Screw the deflator onto your preset tire's valve.
- Loosen adjusting cap (counter-clockwise) until air is released, then immediatly tighten back to position where air stops releasing.
- Turn lock ring up to adjusting cap and tighten.
- Deflator is now set to desired pressure. Repeat with the other 3 deflators.
- Store these deflators in your vehicle and quickly air down to your preset PSI whenever you are ready to off road.
4 brass adjustable tire deflators Leather carrying caseNote that initial setup requires using any standard tire pressure gauge which is not included
Features & Highlights
- Heavy Duty Solid Brass Adjustable Tire Deflators with rust free springs and inner components
- Air down all 4 tires simultaneously to a preset pressure between 6-30PSI
- Please Note: Initial setup requires a standard tire pressure gauge (see instructions in product details)
- Tested and proven in a variety of off road conditions.
- Convenient leather carry case. Fits standard tire valve size.
Tire Valve Tools
2.6 x 1.18 x 2.91 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by GoNorte, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1G962-03045,1G962-03046,1G962-03042,H, ean: 0683649014067,
New OEM Genuine Kubota Cylinder Head.Bare without valves.This will fit a Kubota BX25 and other machines with the Kubota D902 engine. White Horse DistributionSpecializing in parts for engines, hydraulics, driveline and electrical since 1995.If you hav...
By Mr. Gasket
mpn: FBA_5102, ean: 0084041051023,
Mr. Gasket Flush Mount Tire Valves are designed to enhance the performance of the wheels. They are made from highest quality brass which ensures extreme durability. These valves are chrome plated and backed by a limited warranty.Designed to enhance t...
By Milton Industries
mpn: 434, ean: 0030937300423,
Milton 434 - Hi-Heat, Long Skirt Valve Cap. Nickel plated brass, heavy knurled dome cap, high heat resistant washer. Tire valve cap, Knurl cap. Nickel plated, Heat resistant sealing washer.Nickel plated brass, heavy knurled dome cap, high heat resist...
By K&L Supply
sku: Z29-2221, mpn: 35-3568,
Features:Drastically cuts valve installation and removal timeCompact and easy-to-use designTwo-tool design features a white tool for keeper removal black tool assists in re-installationSpecs:Shipping weight: 0.20 lbsStyle: Valve KeeperType: Installer...